Monday, August 29, 2011

Stages of Procrastination


I found this today and it perfectly describes how I am feeling about work this week. I have tests to administer and grade in every class I teach, have 113 report cards to write, need to prepare for the summer musical as I am presenting, singing and dancing AND the MC, and have done  ZERO preparation for any of these. 
Usually I am NOT a procrastinator. In college I had finished many class projects in the first week of class, but I've found myself to be having a less dedicated attitude lately (maybe I am still on vacation mode?!?!) Anyways, I am sitting at my desk writing report cards, and this describes my emotions perfectly. 
I've got my large cup of coffee, a two hour break and about zero motivation, so we will see what happens. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment