(The last time I made this I forgot to take a picture, but I will add one the next time I make this recipe.)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing (I use the low fat ranch)
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh or dried)
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts- cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Reserve a small amount of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Place chicken in the medium bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 6 hours. (The longer you leave the chicken in the marinate the better it will be.)
- Preheat the barbeque for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.(On the skewers I like to add cut up onion, green/red peppers, mushrooms and pineapple.)
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
- While you are grilling you can add extra marinade to the skewers if you want.
- Serve kabobs with rice. Delicious!