Friday, February 10, 2012

Spicy

 This week we got a new kiddo in kindergarten. His name is Brian and he is the smallest, cutest little guy. He makes these hilarious little faces and runs around being hilarious. Brian is the smallest kid at BIS now and has a huge personality. 
Last week in class Brian, who has a surprisingly good English vocabulary, was rubbing his mouth and telling me that he was "so spicy." He just kept saying "spicy, spicy, spicy" over and over and I couldn't figure out what he was saying, as we were working in a textbook, not eating. Well, after a few minutes I realized that Brian meant when he said "the air is SOOOOO spicy!" He was right by the heater and the heater was too HOT, not spicy.  
Now, Brian is called "Spicy" and not Brian. He loves his new nickname and runs around yelling "spicy, spicy, I am so spicy." Hilarious. 
Spicy in Art Class

Spicy showing off his new PE uniform

I have two weeks left at BIS before my contract is over and I become an official "stay at home wife" or "stay at home mom with no kids." I am really looking forward to the down time and getting things done around the house. But, I know I will miss these kids a lot, and miss moments like this, when I am running around school screaming things like, "Spicy, stop running in the hallway!" Haha!

In other news, Seoul has been getting warmer! It's depressing when you think "wow! Today feels great!" and it's only 21 degrees. Needless to say, I am happy that this will be the last winter I spend in Korea!

Hope you're all having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment