Friday, June 29, 2012

22 weeks

I'm almost six months pregnant. What? When did that happen? Time is going by SO fast. I am sure part of that has to do with both Josh and myself being so busy and preparing for our big move back to the states. But, the fact that in three months our little man will be here just blows my mind and fills my heart with excitement and happiness. Three months isn't that long....at all!
In week 22 I experienced lots of heartburn (yuck!) and was extremely tired. However, baby boy is becoming more active every day. His kicks are getting stronger and I feel them more frequently. Josh can feel them most times as well. My favorite development this week is feeling baby's hard kicks when Josh comes home from work at the end of the day. It's like it's baby's way of saying, "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!"
We've had baby's name chosen for a long time. In fact, we had a girls and boys name chosen before we found out the gender. The more we use his name at home and refer to him  by his name the more I fall in love with it (and him!) I can't wait to share it with you all when he makes his grand entrance into the world.
Here is a belly picture from week 22:


View photo.JPG in slide show
Growing belly











No comments:

Post a Comment