Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Army Aviation Ball


This Friday was the AAAA (Army Aviation Association of America) Ball at the Hyatt Hotel in Seoul.



As you can see it's a really beautiful hotel!

I wish I had taken more pictures, but we were having so much fun we really forgot we had even had the camera. First was cocktail hour, then a delicious dinner and many awards. We also saw a traditional Koeran drum performance, which was great! We had a fun time getting all dressed up with our friends, and after the ball we had an incredibly fun after party at a dance club downstairs in the hotel and ended up at a restaurant for late night pizza before catching a cab home. Overall, the night was a BLAST!




Josh and I at dinner

Me at dinner






Hilarious
The beginning of the dance party that happened in the club downstairs



Krystle, Melissa and I- friends from Fort Rucker together in Korea!

Krystle and I at the dance club after the ball





No comments:

Post a Comment