Monday, July 4, 2011

2 years? Where is the time going?

Two years ago Josh and I got engaged. Seriously, where is the time going? I feel like it was just yesterday we were stressing out about wedding venues, honeymoon plans, packing up and moving across the country to Alabama. Now we are living in Korea working our butts off and enjoying every minute of it.
Feeling so blessed today to be living this amazing adventure with my best friend and the my man. Plans for tonight include recreating the meal we ate on the day we got engaged, reminiscing a little and celebrating the 4th of July from Korea!
Oh, and the countdown has OFFICIALLY begun- we will be leaving the ROK and coming back to the states for vacation in 26 days (insert happy scream here!) Can't wait to see our lovely sister get married, see all the other family and enjoy some good couples time as well. We are always so busy with both of our crazy work schedules, that some time away will be AMAZING!


One of my favorite engagment photos




Engagment day. My "holy crap I'm getting MARRIED!" face! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment