Monday, February 7, 2011

Josh Flying

About a month ago Josh had an awesome opportunity to fly over Busan, which is the largest port city in South Korea. He wasn't able to take too many photos from the air because he was the one flying, but he did get these photos. Josh is getting lots of fly time lately and it is so great to see his passion for flying getting stronger all the time. It's ridiculous how proud of him I am and I'm pretty sure people get sick of my bragging, but I'm amazed at how seamlessly he turned from a flight student into this totally in control and calm aviator. So, so cool. Ok, bragging session over. :)

He had some time there and found a Korean man who makes jewlery based on what you tell him about someone's personality. Very cool. So, Josh told him about me and what he came up with were dainty earings with crosses and tiny diamonds. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment