Monday, February 7, 2011

May your days be merry and bright.....

Merry Christmas (about two months late!) from Korea! This Christmas was the first one that we weren't back home in Washington and with our families, so it was a bit hard and sad, but we had a wonderful first Christmas as Mr and Mrs. By the time we had moved into our house all the Christmas trees within a 60 mile radius were sold so we had to improvise. To be honest I think I like this better than I would have liked a regular Christmas tree anyways.


Christmas tree circa 2010


We were spoiled with wonderful Christmas pacakges and Christmas treats (Thanks, Mummu!) from home and spoiled each other also.Josh got this flight bag that he was really wanting and lots of movies too. I got a Kindle (the reader nerd in me was over the moon about this one) and tickets for us to see Taylor Swift in Seoul on February 11th.

We made a yummy prime rib dinner and invited friends over to share with us. Overall it was a super low key holiday and we were just so glad to share it together after months of being apart!
Here are some of the other photos we took:

View from our balcony on Christmas morning

Korean Christmas cards were so funny to read. Merry Christmas and let this kindly greeting say we are thinking of your Christmas Day? What?! Haha!

I hope this Christmas would not only pleasant but also funny and memorial? Huh?!?

Mummu found Christmas paper that had Josh's name on it! This was Christmas Eve.

I love this scart from Josh! It's huge so I can wrap it up lots.

Wedding photo album from Kiki. This was Christmas Eve too.

Our stockings were somewhere between Enterprise, Alabama and South Korea, so we got creative and used these huge boots that Josh has for work! Haha!

Christmas morning

Robin Hood, one of Josh's favorite movies of 2010

I am a total nerd and this shows how excited I was about my Kindle!!

It is really difficult to find clothes in Korea that will work for someone as tall as Josh, so I ordered lots online for him this year.
Yay!

Christmas morning aftermath

Stockings all ready for our Christmas guests Andy and Patrick


Christmas continued a few days later because we had TONS of packages waiting for us at the post office. Thank you for everyone for sending us such wonderful goodies and pieces of home.

Christmas surprises from Sirrah and Josh

What could it be?

Yay!

A little taste of home from Mummu

Surprises from my mom and dad



Redneck Life...perhaps the funniest game we've ever played

Great frame from my mom and dad. Love these pictures of Sam and I.

You all know how much we love puzzles

Wooden Sudoku!

More gifts!!! What a wonderful Chrsitmas we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment